Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Taryn Lin Design: Urban Chokers and Metal Arts

Welcome Taryn Bilstein of Taryn Lin Designs! Taryn uses her skills in the metal arts, making unique and urban chokers, earrings and rings.
Which one song describes your life the best? Why?
"Put the Blame on Mame. It may not describe my life but its a great song. I'm not sure I would
want to be Mame and be blamed for the worlds disasters but, she has a lot of power that way."

How did you learn your craft?

"Made it up along the way and took classes in metal arts."

What inspires your creations?
"Everything really but looking at all the latest runnway creations
on line is very inspiring."

If you were Barack Obama for one full day, what would you do with your presidential power?

"I would tell the GM factory they had to start making high speed trains and public transit. Put people back to work."

What does buying and selling local handmade mean to you, and how has it affected your life?

"Well selling local handmade means a lot of fun. I have a great time selling the things I make and its makes me happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment