Monday, November 23, 2009

Gooseberry Press


After working for years in scientific research at various universities Nina started Gooseberry Press to pursue her love of art and design. She loves vintage fabric & ribbon, funky color combinations and is crazy about pattern. Most days you can find her in the studio trying to get some work done, staring at fabric swatches and "coloring" in Adobe Photoshop as she pleads with her cat Jules to "stop helping" and get off of the keyboard. She dreams of traveling around the world to "research" more cities... for work of course.


If you had to be an animal for one week, which animal would you choose to be? And what would you do?

I would choose to be an Emperor Tamarin. Ever since my daughter and I first saw them at the San Francisco Zoo we make it a point to visit them whenever we are over there. They are such cheeky little things. They look like little Dr. Seuss characters - you know which one? The Lorax! They look like they are always having such a good time jumping from branch to branch...I wish I could do that all day.

If your life was a book, what would be the title and how would your story end?

A Perfect Circle. I think that if my story would end with me surrounded by my family and I could think back on all of the things that I wanted to do and truthfully say I tried my best to accomplish them - I would be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment