Monday, November 23, 2009

Crafty Girl 05





Jeanine DeSoto creates colorful bright quilts and pillows in her adorable shop Crafty Girl 05.

How did you learn your craft?
First I started sewing fleece blankets with store bought binding, which slowly progressed into quilts and now pillow cases.

How did you get started on Etsy/Making things?
I saw etsy on a yahoo article of the top stay at home jobs and from there decided to give it a try. I started sewing after my grandma passed away and inherited her sewing machine, one day I decided to go to the fabric store and try to make a blanket I had seen for my self.

Where's your favorite neighborhood to toss one back?
I enjoy hanging out in Clayton, California, this small community has my favorite essentials; hair salon, dog groomer, coffee, and good sandwich shop.

Did you have a crush on a TV character when you were little? Spill it!
Yes, of course it would have to be Dylan McKay from 90210.

No comments:

Post a Comment